16 October 2007

schoolyard fun

this is where I go to school:
It is full of beautiful buildings and churches and has a myriad of hidden little nooks like this one:

the building are covered in ivy which compliments the faux-oxford style of architecture:

and campus is replete with awesome details like this little reading bust on the outside wall of one of the libraries:
Every time I walk on campus I get an awed and excited feeling. It is a beautiful place to be every day. However, in the classroom I feel wholly unprepared, swamped, and unintelligent. Hopefully that will change. For now, I'll just enjoy the surroundings.


5 comments:

Yarjka said...

I love that guy with the glasses. I wonder what book he's reading.

Sarah said...

what beautiful surroundings you are surrounded with. too bad you're not in provo, it's so...

yeah, you win.

Adam and Emma said...

It really reminds me of back home. it's so beautiful! I love how the ivy climbs the walls. Are the leaves changing colors?

Saule Cogneur said...

My time in Utah is drawing to a close, soon I too will be feeling swamped and unsmart.

Matt and Joanna said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is there. How are all of the wedding plans coming along? You're getting close!