03 March 2006

The four things virus that seems to be going around

Tagged by Sky Child. Here I go.

Four Jobs I've Had
Mythology TA
Freelance Editor
April Cornell Sales Rep.
Afterschool Program Teacher for an Elementary School


Four Movies I can watch over and over
Gardenstate
Chocolat/Amelie
Gladiator
Fantasia (or any disney movie for that fact)

Four Places I've Lived
Minnesota
Arizona
Spain
Utah

Four TV Shows I Love
Arrested Development
What Not To Wear
Simpsons (the older variety)
Anything remotely amusing when I'm in the mood to watch TV

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
Lost
The Office
The Sopranos
Desperate Housewives

Four Places I've Vacationed (um, I'm going to have to be vague)
Europe
South America
Asia
Africa

Four of my favorite dishes
crepes
curry
my mom's chicken chile
sushi

Four sites I visit daily
dictionary.oed.com
gmail.com
myfamily.com
um, this one

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
In Barcelona at my window working on a painting
With A. anywhere he is (probably on the ski slope)
Turkey (I'm not patient, I want to go now)
Anywhere that doesn't require me to have finished my Arabic homework in 2 hours


Four* Bloggers I am tagging
nope, not happening

1 comment:

Thirdmango said...

Wow, you know what I can put for four places I've lived?

1. Minnesota
2. Arizona
3. Brazil
4. Utah

So close. We've lived in 3 of the same 4.